
A couple of years ago I took my grandfather's dining room table and chairs. I didn't know what I was going to do with it at the time but I hate to see things disappear.

However, today, Michelle and I spent all day reupholstering the chairs with this new
toile fabric and she is going to take the dining set and china cabinet with her to Indy when she moves there (which we don't talk about because it is too painful). I think the chairs look really good and we had a great day together working on it. As usual, we laughed a lot but it was fun to
reminisce about times I spent at my grandparents house. I am blessed to have days like this.
1 comment:
What a great day!! I got to spend the whole day on a project with mom and hear all the stories from when she was younger. I LOVE old pieces of furniture, especially when it's from family. I can't wait to tell people about it when they visit me and Johns house. Do you see the Queen chair? Thats mine ; )
Post a Comment