Friday, April 25, 2008

Josh and I went on his first grocery shopping trip today. This is his bedroom in his new apartment. He is going to stay in IL and continue going to school here.
Dad, here he is with his squishy maker, we bought lots of cheese so he can now make squishys! For those that don't know, a squishy is a grilled cheese sandwich that has been squished in the squishy maker. Yum. Anyhoo, Josh is now living without parental supervision and we are going to miss him like crazy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill miss ya'll too!!!! and thanks for the groceries and kyle was suprised on how much we got and to let everybody know kyle i'm talkin bout is my roommate not my bro

Anonymous said...

I'm going to get so confused when you say Kyle, I'll always assume bubba. I already miss you! It;s weird waiting for you to come home after work and then you don't. See you soon. love you joshie

Willie Baronet said...

Go Josh!! I'm proud of you my man.