Monday, April 30, 2007

Keith had his change of command today and it was pretty cool. It was held in the Air Mobility Museum so there were lots of old planes.
This is Keith's boss, Sam Cox, for the next week. He was also Keith's boss in Charleston and is the one that pulled for Keith to get this command. He is such a great guy and really has a lot of respect and faith in Keith, it showed in his speech. I am going to try and post his speech, which I vidoed on myspace but it will have to wait until I get home and people smarter than me do it.
This is Keith getting his first salute from his squadron.

Here we are afterwards att he reception. It was very nice and the best part was I did not have to do anything! Congrats Keith......we are all so proud of you! Mostly because you are just a good guy no matter what.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you, i wish I could have been there!!!!

Willie Baronet said...

Congrats Keith, that is freaking cool.