
Keith and I went to Miami this weekend! Of course I am talking about Miami, OK. Probably not as exciting as the one in Florida. There was not really too much to take pictures of but we did eat really good. We ate a great breakfast at Hungry Harold's, juicy steaks at Montana Mike's and incredible barbeque at Charlie's Barbeque. For my vegetables I had fried okra and fried corn. Man, that might have been the best part! Harold, Mike and Charlie really know how to cook!

This is the Coleman Theater, built in 1929. Miami renovated the building and it is beautiful. As far as we could see, this was the only place of interest in Miami besides the casino and I wasn't letting Keith in one of those! But Keith did help me with a school project and for that it was a fantastic weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment