Saturday, November 25, 2006


Here are me and my sisters, two of my favorite people in the world. Being with them is always fun and lots of laughter, usually over things most people would not find funny. It is not that we are a lot alike but I love that we are so different. We each bring something new to each other and I constantly learn from Jenna and Christine. Each one inspires me in different ways to be a better person and to keep achieving more. I always turn to them for advice on just about everything because I value their opinions and their experience. We do not get to choose our family like we do our friends but if I could, I would make the same choice. It is obvious God knew what she was doing when she gave me my sisters. I love you girls, more than you can ever know and I am thankful everyday for the both of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are all so beautiful. I couldn't have gotten better genes.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww....thanks Laurie. I feel the same way. Love you too!!