skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Laurie AnD FamilY
Everything revolves around the family
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Brandy has the PlayStation game Guitar Hero and she, William and Tanya were really rocking out on it. Needless to say, I am two left hands on that game. Brandy was really good and William and Tanya were right behind her. It was fun to watch!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
hmm.. wow i look special ed!!!
4:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About My Family
Laurie
Live, Laugh, Love!
View my complete profile
Links
Michelle's Blog
PostSecret
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(52)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(86)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
►
2007
(132)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(13)
▼
2006
(128)
►
December
(21)
▼
November
(13)
Brandy has the PlayStation game Guitar Hero and s...
Here is Santa flying his airplane into our yard. ...
I went to Jacksonville on an overnight and I got t...
Keith and I went Christmas tree shopping today. ...
Here are me and my sisters, two of my favorite peo...
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!! I hope everyone ha...
Carolyn is another reason I am thankful for best ...
Here I am with my best friend, Pam. She and I hav...
Today, the boys started putting up the lights out...
In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed, i...
Here's Josh in his McDonalds manager uniform and ...
This time it was Keith's turn to promote someone e...
Happy Birthday, Lil' Blaine. I hope it is as muc...
►
October
(18)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(3)
1 comment:
hmm.. wow i look special ed!!!
Post a Comment