
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
This is a picture of the Bathscrubbers cleaner that I have hanging in my shower. A person just presses the blue button, it beeps for 30 seconds to give you time to get out then the little sprayer at the bottom turns while spraying the sides of the shower. It works pretty good. I had a coupon so I bought it. The PSA is to alert people that this is not a shampoo dispenser as my daughter found out the hard way. I am trying not to laugh as I type this but I am having a difficult time. Michelle says she went to take a shower in our bathroom and as soon as she saw the contraption, she thought it was filled with shampoo. It never occurred to me that someone would think this. While she was in the shower she pressed the blue button and waited for some shampoo to come out of the bottom but when it didn't, she figured it was broken. Next thing she knew, she had shower cleaner spraying her. The unfunny part is that some got in her eyes and they burned for a little while but she is alright now. (I think) Just wanted to warn people who may encounter one of these while a guest at someone's home. And let you know that Michelle is squeaky clean!


4 comments:
lmao lmao wow 'Merry Christmas' still beats that but that is hilarious but i think i would of been dumb enough to do the same thing glad its you and not me! I love you sis!
HAHAHAHA everyone laugh. hahaha
i cant lie im lmao to right now. YEs Merry Christmas was better and I am squeaky clean. My eyes are fine. I could se someone else doing this so thanks mom for letting people know about the hazard in your shower ; )
Michelle, you are so cute. :-)
Thanks uncle william..im glad someone thinks so...
Post a Comment