One night while Caroline was here she made homemade fried chicken. It was incredibly delicious even though I was lacking necessary ingredients in my cabinets like black pepper and red pepper. I am just used to using Tony's all the time. Kyle made darn sure he was home for fried chicken that night. Thanks again Caroline for a night I won't ever forget!
Friday, July 28, 2006
One night while Caroline was here she made homemade fried chicken. It was incredibly delicious even though I was lacking necessary ingredients in my cabinets like black pepper and red pepper. I am just used to using Tony's all the time. Kyle made darn sure he was home for fried chicken that night. Thanks again Caroline for a night I won't ever forget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
that chicken was good yo
that chicken did rock!
Carolyn said......................... we miss yall
Post a Comment