I was able to go to two parties in one weekend. It was funtastic! The birthday boy had a great time and got many costume gifts. Right now he likes being a Knight, Superman and now a fighter pilot! Now it is time for me to go home....Bye, family.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Laurie,
I love the photos. You are fast! Please email the photos to me. I don't know how to copy them from the blog. Enjoyed the time with you and Kyle. Love, Judy
4 comments:
Hi Laurie,
I love the photos. You are fast! Please email the photos to me. I don't know how to copy them from the blog.
Enjoyed the time with you and Kyle.
Love,
Judy
I figured it out! I have the photos. Thank you.
Judy
Im glad your home. I missed you
Man,
Your boys get more and more handsome everytime I see them! Great party picts!
Tanya : )
Post a Comment