Sunday, June 18, 2006

Mr. T, thanks for being a terrific father-in-law. I really enjoy our witty, inspiring, mostly hilarious conversations! Have a great Father's day.
Dad, Thanks for the encouragement and believe you have in me. I continue to look up to you for your strength, honesty and generosity. I love that you are always up for an adventure. I wish I could be there with you on Father's day but I know the others will take care of you. Have a fun time! Happy Father's Day. Love you.
Keith, Sorry you can't be here for Father's Day but I hope you are having a good time seeing Australia. Thanks for being a great dad for my children and being a terrific husband to me. I really appreciate the support you give me to be the mom I want to be and to chase other dreams. I miss you, honey, and can't wait to see you. Happy Father's Day. I Love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Fathers Day to all of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Laurie,
Thanks for the kind words. I love you.
Dad