I had a request to put up a picture of my house so here it is. Kyle took it with his phone because Keith has the camera in Australia. Hopefully, I will be getting pictures from him soon.
We have winners! This is the Parador ducs de Cardona, in Cardona, Spain. I was very amused by many of the answers, thanks for your creativity and wit!
So it appears I will be drawing 6 winners (assuming they give me something to work from, and it can be anything, even a few words). The winners are: (drumroll) Sleep Goblin Katinka Vatyma Lu Lori Witzel Laurie (who is squeaking by since she is my sister :-)
Look for the posts of these drawings sometime in the future! And thanks again for playing.
2 comments:
Pretty!!
Nice guessing. :-)
We have winners! This is the Parador ducs de Cardona, in Cardona, Spain. I was very amused by many of the answers, thanks for your creativity and wit!
So it appears I will be drawing 6 winners (assuming they give me something to work from, and it can be anything, even a few words). The winners are: (drumroll)
Sleep Goblin
Katinka
Vatyma
Lu
Lori Witzel
Laurie (who is squeaking by since she is my sister :-)
Look for the posts of these drawings sometime in the future! And thanks again for playing.
xoxoxo, Rrramone
Post a Comment