Saturday, July 18, 2009


I went see Kyle in Lake Charles and we took a tour of my old house (above), school, hospital where I was born and baseball field where I spent a great portion of my time watching my brothers play ball. It was really neat to see these places after so long. The house used to be green so it is very different now but I still remember all the good times I had there.

2 comments:

Willie Baronet said...

Wow, so cool to see that house again! I went back there with dad a few years ago and I think I took a picture of it too. I so wish I could go in the back yard and see if the orange boards from the tree house are in there, and go inside and see our old rooms. Isn't it wild how small it seems too?? xoxoxo

Michelle Claire said...

awww... good ole' memories