
Michelle and John were married on Sunday, June 21. Michelle looked absolutely stunning and her happiness was overflowing.

The wedding was in Pensacola Beach and the weather more than cooperated.

The ceremony was both funny and sentimental. They laughed and cried and I have never seen Michelle so happy in her life.

We are excited to have John as a son-in-law since he is such a great guy but even better, he seems to want only Michelle's happiness. He shows her love and respect and that is all I have ever wanted Michelle to have. My heart swells when I think of how great the rest of Michelle and John's life will be. Congrats, you two. We love you both!
2 comments:
Michelle, What a beautiful wedding! And, you looked amazing.. Congrats to both you and John!
It was amazing but it couldn't have happened without you and Keith!! We love ya'll and can't wait to see you in Gatlinburg Mrs. B!!!!
Post a Comment