Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is my fourth quilt that I have made. It is called a Memory Quilt.

I wanted to do one with pictures of the kids (of course) and I picked our Christmas pictures from a couple of years ago cause they are some of my favorites. Besides the kids looking good, it brings back good memories of the fun time we had out there taking the pictures and what good sports my children are to get all dressed up in the middle of the week, (wasn't it Halloween) and drag themselves around for my benefit.
It is not a very big quilt because I plan on hanging it on the wall somewhere after I finish the backing on it. It did not take to long to make and I love anything to do with pictures. This will probably always be my favorite quilt.


2 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

Beautiful, like I thought it would be!!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful! Love the colors.