Sunday, July 20, 2008

The last two days have been quite a whirlwind. My friend, Leighton, came to see me from Chicago.
On Saturday, we went to Baltimore and walked around downtown and then went to the aquarium. It was a beautiful city but it was very hot.
The aquarium was a lot of fun and we saw lots of cool sharks, dolphins and other ocean life but this is coral that was just beautiful. Oh, and all these pics are courtesy of Leighton who was the official photographer for our weekend. We also went shopping at a mills outlets and a prime outlet so it was a very long day.
Today we went to Washington D.C. Also a very hot day but we went to a couple of museums that were really great. I don't often get to go to museums cause no one likes to go with me so I really enjoyed it. Both of the museums were in beautiful buildings too. We saw lots of modern art but I like the old stuff the best including this one by Monet. We also saw the memorials but it was really too hot to be walking around D.C too much. We had a great day but I am tired. Tomorrow, the beach!

2 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

I would have had a heart attack at the aquarium. But otherwise, those museams seem really cool. I'm so glad you got to decorate and eat great amish food! i love you

Willie Baronet said...

How cool! So how far are you from Baltimore?? xoxo