
Michelle and I went get pedicures on Saturday and had a really good time. If you don't already know, I am very ticklish so every time the woman was touching my feet, I was giggling and squirming so hard and that would make Michelle laugh and it just went up from there.

I eventually got through it and Michelle and I ended up with some really pretty toes!

For Mother's Day, the kids and I went eat at Landry's which was really good and then we went see a movie. I had a great time and just enjoyed being with the kids. One of the best things I love about being with the kids is how much they make me laugh.

For Mother's Day, Michelle scrapbooked a huge card for me and all three wrote me beautiful letters telling me how special I am. That is always so humbling for me because I have a hard time seeing the person they are describing. These 3 are so much more than I deserve. The love they give me is so huge and overwhelming. And they understand the concept of love as an action word, not just something to say. They show me they love me in so many ways, by spending time with me, by always making sure that I am ok, by doing a million little things all the time. I am truly blessed. I hope all my mothers have a great day today.
3 comments:
I know the person they are describing, and you deserve every bit of it! Hope you had a wonderful day. Love you.
And check out my latest post when you get a moment. xoxoxo
I love your new glasses!
Michelle looks a LOT like you in that picture... wow.
See you all soon! can't wait!
just passin by from rrramone's blog.. or should i say william.. hehe 8)
mothers are really great and one thing i can say is that they can never be replaced..
Happy Moms Day to us! (my son gave me a cute keychain and made a drawing for me.. he's 6 and how i wish he stays this sweet even when he grows up.)
Post a Comment