
Happy 21st Birthday, to my oldest son. It is hard to believe that 21 years ago, Joshua was born. Man, time is flying. Joshua is my miracle baby as most people know. He has the kindest heart of anyone I know. He is good to everyone, forgives everyone, and doesn't know how to hold a grudge. I always try to learn how to be a better person from him. I love you so much, Josh.

We had our party for Josh yesterday since Keith was here and the boys didn't have school, of course. I am always happy when I am able to spend time with the boys but we did miss Michelle. Again! St. Patrick's Day is always a great day because of Joshua. He got his cool hat from his cool Aunt Bridgette. He always gets lots of St. Patricks Day gifts. That is our last birthday until December now. No more cake.....
2 comments:
Happy 21st Josh!
happy birthday Josh!!! When you come home you can go to the casino!:) Hope you had a good one.
Post a Comment