I came across this picture recently and it just makes me smile so much. First, cause we are so darn cute. Second, cause it was such a long time ago. Were we really that young? I don't remember the picture since I am about 2 years old in this picture. But I do remember being young with William, Marc and Jenna and not realizing at the time that I had the best friends on earth. William used to make up all kinds of games to play and I remember just always having a good time with them. If I keep reminiscing, I will tear up, so I better stop. It is just amazing how time flies.Monday, October 29, 2007
I came across this picture recently and it just makes me smile so much. First, cause we are so darn cute. Second, cause it was such a long time ago. Were we really that young? I don't remember the picture since I am about 2 years old in this picture. But I do remember being young with William, Marc and Jenna and not realizing at the time that I had the best friends on earth. William used to make up all kinds of games to play and I remember just always having a good time with them. If I keep reminiscing, I will tear up, so I better stop. It is just amazing how time flies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Now you're making me tear up. What a great picture. I can so remember that bowling alley in the background. You were probably too young to remember us finding a bowling ball in the ditch back there. :-)
love you.
Post a Comment