Friday, September 21, 2007

Christine is a great little mama. Connor is so precious, I just want to eat him up.
I know Dad is happy to add another fantastic grandchild to his bunches already!
Connor made an appearance a couple of times. I think he is going to be a really calm sweetheart! Of course, that only means trouble when the teen years come around.....

On another note, I would like to say Bon Voyage to Michelle and John. They are going to Europe for vacation and I hope they have a great time. I can't wait to hear about it and see all the wild photos when they get back. I will miss you and I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he is just the cutest little boy!! bon voyage! Im not sure about the wild photos but hopefully so! i love you mom and i'll see you in 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

i just love him!!! he is soo gosh darn cute!!!! have fun in europe michelle!!!

Willie Baronet said...

Wow, he is so precious!! Congrats to Christine and Terry, they did a heck of a job. I cried several times yesterday before, during and after talking to Christine. I am so happy and proud! I can't wait to meet him in person. I love seeing the pics of him with Brandy, Jen, Laurie, Dad and Chris. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

p.s. Have fun Michelle!
Love to all of you.