Christine is due in one week but I was hoping she would have her baby yesterday since the 17th is a great day to have a baby. I know she doesn't feel it but she looks beautiful. I can't wait for Big Jake to come along, I just hope it is real soon though I hope it doesn't happen in the middle of a hurricane. So, Christine, start walking more.Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Christine is due in one week but I was hoping she would have her baby yesterday since the 17th is a great day to have a baby. I know she doesn't feel it but she looks beautiful. I can't wait for Big Jake to come along, I just hope it is real soon though I hope it doesn't happen in the middle of a hurricane. So, Christine, start walking more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you look so beautiful!! and your hair looks amazing. Too bad you didnt have him on the 17th. That would have rocked. We cant wait to meet him!
YOU LOOK GORGEOUS CHRISTINE. I CANT WAIT.!!!
Post a Comment