Sunday, July 22, 2007

We finished our week of school and it did not go as well as I wanted mostly because I have been sick since Tuesday. I am in the midst of a wonderful summer cold. But I did enjoy a couple of the General's speeches and the General's wives were surprisingly very down to earth. I enjoyed listening to their stories and we even had a fancy luncheon with them where I was able to avoid spilling anything or smearing food all over my face while eating as I tend to do. I was careful! Most of the speakers that came in had some interesting things to say but my favorite was the Protocol officer. She taught us how to dress (which everyone knows I need desperately), how to send out invitations and best of all, how to set a table. I am now ready to throw a dinner party and do it right! Anyway, if anyone needs any other tips, just let me know. I have a whole book of them.!!!!


2 comments:

Willie Baronet said...

Please invite me. I'm hungry! :-)

Shawntel said...

We are so proud of you. Sounds like it was a really nice etiquette course. Both Kristy and I are interested in taking etiquette courses. Hope you feel better soon.

Kristy and Shawntel