Hey!! We are back from the beach. It took me a little bit to stop being lazy and blog this. We had a great time and got really, really burnt. We were also in Myrtle Beach so I got to eat po-boys and really good fried shrimp. I made a crawfish etouffee' one night, which everyone loved!! Keith, I want a ride in the C-17. You look really cool flying it! I love and miss you mom and Keith and I will see you later!!Sunday, June 10, 2007
Hey!! We are back from the beach. It took me a little bit to stop being lazy and blog this. We had a great time and got really, really burnt. We were also in Myrtle Beach so I got to eat po-boys and really good fried shrimp. I made a crawfish etouffee' one night, which everyone loved!! Keith, I want a ride in the C-17. You look really cool flying it! I love and miss you mom and Keith and I will see you later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad yall had a great time and can't wait to see you either. Love you
Yall both look red. Hope it didn't hurt too much.
Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment