Happy Mother's Day, Mom. This is a reminder to me that life is short. I appreciate the time I had with my mom. I remember all the good times and I feel blessed for the time I had with her. I want to remember to appreciate my kids and all my family. I will probably only live with my children for one more year (or not) and I plan to enjoy as much of it as I can. I appreciate that they put up with me and continue to love me unconditionally. That is the best mother's day present I can ever receive. They make me look good as a mother. Michelle, Josh, and Kyle, I love you!Saturday, May 12, 2007
Happy Mother's Day, Mom. This is a reminder to me that life is short. I appreciate the time I had with my mom. I remember all the good times and I feel blessed for the time I had with her. I want to remember to appreciate my kids and all my family. I will probably only live with my children for one more year (or not) and I plan to enjoy as much of it as I can. I appreciate that they put up with me and continue to love me unconditionally. That is the best mother's day present I can ever receive. They make me look good as a mother. Michelle, Josh, and Kyle, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i love you to mom
Post a Comment