I had a request to blog more pictures of Michelle's vacation so here it is. Obviously, the ones with the beer are from Oktoberfest. I will get her to comment on where the others ones are from. That beer is almost as big as Michelle!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey- The first picture is from a little town named Dinan in Brittany which is west of Paris. It's a midevil town thats surrounded by a big wall. The second pic is John and I in the metro in Germany. The third pic is our last night in Paris. We went to a cute little place, but the pic was taken in our hotel. And lastly that was Oktoberfest and I drank 2 of those beers. It was soooo much fun. There is approx 10,000 people in a tent and 15 tents. Those mugs were also like 5 pounds each and the women were caring about 10 at a time.
2 comments:
Hey-
The first picture is from a little town named Dinan in Brittany which is west of Paris. It's a midevil town thats surrounded by a big wall.
The second pic is John and I in the metro in Germany.
The third pic is our last night in Paris. We went to a cute little place, but the pic was taken in our hotel.
And lastly that was Oktoberfest and I drank 2 of those beers. It was soooo much fun. There is approx 10,000 people in a tent and 15 tents. Those mugs were also like 5 pounds each and the women were caring about 10 at a time.
glad ya'll had fun. it looks like it was gorgeous!!! in dinan did ya'll see the Jacobins theatre???how cool!!! anyways glad ya'll had fun!!
Post a Comment