skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Laurie AnD FamilY
Everything revolves around the family
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Here is a good one of Michelle and John in front of the Eiffel tower. It sure seems like they are having a great time. I love their smiles!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
its been voted best pic of the trip...
11:09 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About My Family
Laurie
Live, Laugh, Love!
View my complete profile
Links
Michelle's Blog
PostSecret
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(52)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(86)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
►
2007
(132)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(13)
▼
2006
(128)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(13)
▼
October
(18)
This is a racoon that was in Leighton's dumpster a...
St. Louis Cardinals............World Series Champ...
We celebrated Kyle making honor roll at the Outbac...
I had a request to blog more pictures of Michelle'...
I just read this book on Friday. It is Mitch Albo...
Kyle has girls writing on his car while he is at s...
Happy Birthday, Mr. Traveling Man. William is in ...
Today, my friend Leighton and I took some time awa...
I was worried that Kyle was wearing his pants too ...
Christine just had her tonsils out last week and i...
Here is a good one of Michelle and John in front o...
John and I are back from Europe. It was amazing!! ...
Michelle and John are finally back from Germany an...
Keith and I went to Alton today to do some antiqui...
Here is a picture of the whole group right after t...
It is all over and done with but it was quite a su...
Jenna's Pork Roast and Gravy Jenna's White BeansA...
Here's Dad with the boys. Dad came in on Thursday ...
►
September
(11)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(3)
1 comment:
its been voted best pic of the trip...
Post a Comment