A couple of months ago, my boss, John, from Knology in Charleston came to St. Louis and Keith and I went meet him and his wife at Landrys for dinner. It was fun to reminisce with him about my working days. I really think that was the best job I ever had and the best group of people I ever worked with except when I worked with my best friend Karen and when I worked with my friends Hope, Ceci and Scarlett. I love to work with people that make me laugh! Sometimes I miss Charleston even though I am having a good time here.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
A couple of months ago, my boss, John, from Knology in Charleston came to St. Louis and Keith and I went meet him and his wife at Landrys for dinner. It was fun to reminisce with him about my working days. I really think that was the best job I ever had and the best group of people I ever worked with except when I worked with my best friend Karen and when I worked with my friends Hope, Ceci and Scarlett. I love to work with people that make me laugh! Sometimes I miss Charleston even though I am having a good time here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What about me?
Hope. ;)
You are right, Hope...I do miss working with but more than that, I miss hanging with you!
i miss you too homey!!
Hope.
Post a Comment