Day number 7 finds us at the top of Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs. The drive up there was scary. I thought we were going to go off the side of the mountain since they don't seem to believe in guard rails.
Seeing sites is wonderful but seeing family is priceless and we consider Citadel Neal to be family. He is now stationed here in Colorado Springs and it was so great to visit and have dinner with him. Just like old times in Charleston. I miss this guy a lot.


2 comments:
Ya'lls trip looks so much fun. Im glad your having a great time and taking lots of pics! : ) Hopefully I'll see u in a couple of days!
love,me
PS u look beautiful in these pics!
Hey, looks great. I could not have done the mountain trail with out guard rail trip....when I was a kid in West Virginia I put a blanket over my head!
Have fun!
Post a Comment