Now that I have lured you to my blog with promises of family pics, here is a picture of a dove living in our gutter above our garage. She is sitting on a nest of presumed eggs. I am hoping that a big rain won't wash her and her nest away. Everytime I back out of the garage I can look up and see one dove eye looking down on me. Keith got up on a very high ladder to get this picture. Hopefully in the future, I will be able to get a picture of baby doves. ATTENTION ALL HUNTERS....STAY AWAY FROM MY DOVE!
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Now that I have lured you to my blog with promises of family pics, here is a picture of a dove living in our gutter above our garage. She is sitting on a nest of presumed eggs. I am hoping that a big rain won't wash her and her nest away. Everytime I back out of the garage I can look up and see one dove eye looking down on me. Keith got up on a very high ladder to get this picture. Hopefully in the future, I will be able to get a picture of baby doves. ATTENTION ALL HUNTERS....STAY AWAY FROM MY DOVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ahhh... mom she's cute
Great photo! I'm glad all my baby wild cats don't live in your yard! : )
Post a Comment